While the goal of claims management is to get claims accurately processed and reimbursed the first time they are submitted, the reality is that complex and changing payer reimbursement policies and procedures make it a challenge. In fact, according to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, only 70% of claims are paid the first time they are submitted.
Join ZirMed to learn 5 ways you can accelerate reimbursement using intelligent claims processing that goes beyond what you might be used to. You’ll learn how you can:
- Submit cleaner claims with less stress
- Reduce AR days and get paid faster
- Prevent denials before claims are sent to payers
- Better understand claim rejection notifications so you can act on them quicker
- Jump start the payer enrollment process, so it’s less time consuming